Cristie Stapp Residential Loan Officer
Cristie Stapp has been been originating home loans since 1994 and thrives on teaching her clients the ins-and-outs of the process. In fact, she actively volunteers as an instructor for first-time homebuying classes – leading as many as 40 classes a year. Affordable lending has always been her forte. She especially loves working with new buyers and sharing her knowledge about down payment assistance and borrowing strategies.
Her expertise hasn't gone unnoticed: for many years she was recognized as a top ten lender for the Washington State Housing Finance Commission. A native of Washington State, she loves the water, whether it's swimming or walking along the beach.
When you're ready to look into financing options for your home purchase, give Cristie a call.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.