Cristie Stapp has been been originating home loans since 1994 and thrives on teaching her clients the ins-and-outs of the process. In fact, she actively volunteers as an instructor for first-time homebuying classes – leading as many as 40 classes a year. Affordable lending has always been her forte. She especially loves working with new buyers and sharing her knowledge about down payment assistance and borrowing strategies.
Her expertise hasn't gone unnoticed: for many years she was recognized as a top ten lender for the Washington State Housing Finance Commission. A native of Washington State, she loves the water, whether it's swimming or walking along the beach.
When you're ready to look into financing options for your home purchase, give Cristie a call.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.