Since 2003, Jeff Keeney has been helping people achieve their dream of homeownership. His approach is straightforward and service-oriented: focus on what you can control and keep moving forward. His residential lending experience has allowed him to lead certified homebuyer education courses in conjunction with the Washington State Housing Finance Commission.
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, refinancing, building a home or buying investment property, Jeff takes pride in communicating openly and honestly, and creating a positive experience. His dedication and exceptional customer service have helped him become a Banner's Best Award recipient.
Contact Jeff today to learn how he and Banner Bank can help you achieve your dreams.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.