Since 2003, Jeff Keeney has been helping people achieve their dream of homeownership. His approach is straightforward and service-oriented: focus on what you can control and keep moving forward. His residential lending experience has allowed him to lead certified homebuyer education courses in conjunction with the Washington State Housing Finance Commission.
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, refinancing, building a home or buying investment property, Jeff takes pride in communicating openly and honestly, and creating a positive experience. His dedication and exceptional customer service have helped him become a Banner's Best Award recipient.
Contact Jeff today to learn how he and Banner Bank can help you achieve your dreams.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation. And, you’ll be toasting your new home in no time.
- Building or renovating your home is easier than ever with our All-in-One Custom Construction Loan. Short term construction, renovation costs and permanent financing are rolled into one loan with one set of closing costs. Land or lot purchase can be included.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.