Chad Kubik Residential Loan Officer
Whether Chad's clients are buying, building, remodeling or refinancing a home, his knowledge of the industry and the market allows him to provide valuable insight and answer questions quickly. His broad lending acumen includes special expertise in construction and state housing loans. It's no wonder—Chad has more than 20 years of banking experience with Banner and has been a Residential Loan Officer since 2010. His exceptional customer service and dedication have helped him receive several Banner's Best Awards.
A long-time resident of Eastern Washington, Chad is an active member of the Rotary Club of Spokane #21 and holds a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Eastern Washington University. He's also an outdoor enthusiast, often enjoying the area's many recreational opportunities.
To learn more and get started on your home loan, give Chad a call today.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.