Deidre Arnold Residential Loan Officer
Deidre Arnold is a seasoned Residential Loan Officer with previous experience as both a loan processor and escrow officer. This background gives her a unique perspective on all aspects of the real estate lending process, from application to closing. Deidre loves bringing this insight to her clients, and they appreciate her attention to detail as she answers any questions they have.
A graduate of Eastern Washington University, Deidre is active in the Spokane real estate community, serving on numerous committees for the Spokane Association of Realtors. She has also held board positions with the National Association of Professional Mortgage Women (NAPMW) of Spokane and is a National Affiliate Member of the Women's Council of Realtors. Deidre's passions include spending time with her grandchildren, lake kayaking, and spoiling her Labradors.
Whether you're a first-time homebuyer, planning to purchase land, building your dream home or refinancing your current home, you can trust Deidre to help you every step of the way. Give her a call to learn more.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.