Lisa Knight Residential Loan Officer
Serving clients in her beloved hometown for more than 30 years, Lisa Knight knows the Spokane market and how to simplify the home buying and financing experience. She listens to individual needs and uses her extensive product knowledge to find the right solution for each situation. Whether you're building from the ground up, buying your first home or refinancing a current mortgage, Lisa will put you at ease, offer exceptional service and streamline the entire process.
Lisa routinely gives back to the community through outreach to homeless veterans, the Ronald McDonald House, Union Gospel Mission, Meals on Wheels and other organizations. When not at work, she enjoys photography, playing piano, attending concerts and spending time at the lake with family and friends.
Call Lisa today for help with all your home financing needs.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.