A family man and native resident of Spokane, Washington, Mike Coffey has more than 30 years of banking experience serving the Spokane and North Idaho area, with more than 20 of those years devoted to mortgage lending. Mike is knowledgeable about all types of mortgage loans including construction and renovation products. He is known for his integrity, knowledge and dedication to keeping his clients' best interests in mind. Throughout the home loan process, Mike will strive to find the best solutions to meet the borrower's needs.
Outside of work, Mike enjoys family activities, fishing, biking, basketball, working on classic cars and watching his son progress in his martial arts classes. Additionally, he is an active volunteer with Habitat for Humanity. Mike enjoys building long lasting relationships with his clients and looks forward to working with you! Give him a call today to learn more.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.