Monica Lay prides herself in delivering the best solutions tailored to your unique lending needs. She embraces Banner's culture of "doing the right thing each and every day." With 27 years of industry experience, Monica has the skills and expertise to guide you through the lending process with top-notch service.
She knows the communities she serves and has built a network of industry professionals focused on the goal of ensuring successful loan completion for her clients. Married with two children, Monica also gives back to her community, volunteering with Friends of the Library, area schools and Big Brothers/Big Sisters.
With her broad-based knowledge of the lending industry and extensive experience serving first-time homebuyers, Monica has the skills to ensure a smooth and successful home purchase. Contact her today for assistance with your lending needs.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- Want to buy a house, but not sure if the time is right for you? Our Mortgage Banking Director shares his perspective on timing your home purchase.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.