Pete Loeun has been putting his knowledge of finance, banking and real estate to work for his clients since 1999. Utilizing a people-first attitude, he combines his love of analytics with open communication to make sure his clients understand how their personal history might affect their mortgage options. Patience and compassion are skills that come naturally to Pete, and he loves knowing that he's helping people achieve what is sometimes a life-long dream.
Pete's compassion for others comes through in all that he does. He works regularly with the nonprofit Thrive International, where he mentors refugees and immigrants to help them become successful entrepreneurs.
Whether you're buying for the first time or looking to access the equity in your home, reach out to Pete. He can help you find home loan solutions in California, Oregon, Idaho and Washington.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- You know it when you find that perfect location. Whether you’re ready to build is a different subject. Our lot loans provide competitive rates, in-house approvals and fast processing, and we allow you to borrow up to 75% of the lot value.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.