Meet Jeff Gardner, a self-described "Swiss Army Knife" of mortgage lending, who uses his knowledge, versatility and creativity to help homebuyers achieve their dreams. With more than 20 years in the field — plus three years in the title insurance and appraisal industries — Jeff understands the many tools available to help his clients, from first time homebuyers to seasoned real estate investors, meet their goals. He believes everyone deserves to own a home and loves helping people make it happen.
Jeff is a member of the Master Builders Association. For him, it's a way to give back and learn more. When he's not working, the former college athlete enjoys golfing, boating and other outdoor activities.
Ready to have Jeff put his knowledge to work for you? Give him a call today.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.