Ken Jangard Residential Loan Officer
For Ken Jangard, every mortgage is like a puzzle – you've got to organize all the pieces to create the best result. He enjoys simplifying this process for his clients, helping them solve their own mortgage obstacles using the skills he's gained since he entered the industry in 1991. He especially enjoys working on complex loans, including ones for custom construction projects or for clients who are self-employed.
Ken knows the value of sweat equity when it comes to owning a home and has been hard at work remodeling his own. He was born and raised in Tacoma and is proud to have his daughter attending his alma mater, the University of Washington.
When you're ready to look into financing options for your home purchase, give Ken a call.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.