Mark Meath has been a residential loan officer since 1993. He loves helping people achieve their dream of homeownership. Having completed thousands of transactions, he especially enjoys helping clients secure the financing they need for construction and lot/land loans, as well as loans for investment properties. Having bought, built and remodeled many properties himself, Mark personally understands the real estate investment market and brings that unique perspective to serving clients, and can guide them through even the most complex issues.
Mark is a past president and current president-elect of the Puget Sound Mortgage Lenders Association as well as a three-time Affiliate of the Year winner for the Tacoma-Pierce County Association of Realtors (TPCAR). He lives in Tacoma, Washington, and is a Pierce County native. For recreation, Mark is an avid Seattle Seahawks fan. He also enjoys water sports and hiking to see the amazing local vistas that make the area special.
Give Mark a call today to get started on your lending process.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Buying a new home or refinancing? Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.