Since 1989 Terry Pemberton has been guiding families through the mortgage loan process. His experience with residential construction loans is especially important to his clients who are navigating the sometimes-complex homebuying journey. In fact, Terry's extensive knowledge allows him to help clients understand every step, from application to closing, and what to expect along the way. This thorough approach, combined with personalized attention, has helped Terry earn several professional accolades over the years.
While Terry now calls Washington state home, he holds a degree in economics from the University of Georgia and still loves watching his Georgia Bulldogs play.
Call Terry today to get started or to hear more about your loan options.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Buying a new home or refinancing? Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.