Tram Bowen has been part of the financial services industry since 2002 and has spent more than twenty years helping people realize their dreams of homeownership. His commitment to his clients comes through in every interaction, and he's known for going the extra mile to make sure deadlines are stress-free. This is especially true when it comes to construction loans. The third loan he ever closed in his career was a construction project, and he's made it his mission to help people through the unique process of building ever since.
A resident of the greater Seattle and Tacoma areas, Tram is on the Board of Directors as both a state and national delegate for the Master Builders Association of Pierce County. When he's not working with clients, he's likely spending time with family, building something around the house or cheering on the Seattle Seahawks.
Ready to get started on the mortgage process? Give Tram a call today.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- Want to buy a house, but not sure if the time is right for you? Our Mortgage Banking Director shares his perspective on timing your home purchase.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.