Karen has been serving the home financing needs of clients in the Portland/Vancouver area for as long as she's been a Clark County resident—more than 30 years. Her commitment to the industry and her clients comes through in everything she does. She's built strong partnerships with builders and homebuyers who seek her expertise, enthusiasm and can-do attitude, and she uses her extensive product knowledge to help borrowers select the best program to meet their needs.
Karen specializes in custom construction loans that help clients fund renovations to their current home or build a new one from the ground up. She also has experience working with conventional, FHA, VA and USDA financing. Her dedication to serving clients has earned her a Banner's Best Award several times in her career.
Contact Karen today so she can make your lending experience a positive and rewarding one!
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.