A lifelong resident of Walla Walla, Stacy has been a mortgage lender here in the valley since 1998. His knowledge includes purchase, refinance and construction lending.
Building on the foundational strength of Banner Bank, Stacy adds his extensive expertise in residential lending to recommend the financing option that meets each client's unique needs. When you work with Stacy, expect outstanding service with attention to detail. In fact, that attention to detail is one reason he's been a past Banner's Best recipient.
Stacy earned his bachelor's degree in Finance from Washington State University and has been active in the community for many years, including volunteering as the treasurer and general manager of the local Walla Walla American Legion baseball program for two decades.
To work with a knowledgeable lender who cares about the Walla Walla community, contact Stacy today.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation. And, you’ll be toasting your new home in no time.
- Building or renovating your home is easier than ever with our All-in-One Custom Construction Loan. Short term construction, renovation costs and permanent financing are rolled into one loan with one set of closing costs. Land or lot purchase can be included.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.