A lifelong resident of Walla Walla, Stacy has been a mortgage lender here in the valley since 1998. His knowledge includes purchase, refinance and construction lending.
Building on the foundational strength of Banner Bank, Stacy adds his extensive expertise in residential lending to recommend the financing option that meets each client's unique needs. When you work with Stacy, expect outstanding service with attention to detail. In fact, that attention to detail is one reason he's been a past Banner's Best recipient.
Stacy earned his bachelor's degree in Finance from Washington State University and has been active in the community for many years, including volunteering as the treasurer and general manager of the local Walla Walla American Legion baseball program for two decades.
To work with a knowledgeable lender who cares about the Walla Walla community, contact Stacy today.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Buying a new home or refinancing? Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.