Valerie Buckley has been a member of the Banner Bank team since 2015, helping clients find the right solution to finance their first home or build their dream property. She loves knowing that she is assisting families with a major milestone in their lives and strives to make the entire experience enjoyable for her clients. Her approach to client service and community involvement has earned her a Banner's Best Award, as well as Rookie of the Year recognition from the Walla Walla Exchange Club–an organization that strives to make the Walla Walla Valley a great place to live.
Valerie is passionate about being involved in her community. Currently, she is serving as the president-elect of the Walla Walla Exchange Club. She also enjoys spending time with family doing outside activities. Hiking, river fun, gardening and yardwork top the list.
When you're ready to explore your mortgage options, let Valerie put her knowledge to work for you. Give her a call today!
- Buying a new home or refinancing? Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
- If you want a home that’s as environmentally responsible as you are, consider our PowerWise Home Loan.
- Almost all homes need some type of work. If you need extra cash for property improvements, then our HomeFresh Second Mortgage may be right for you.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.