Brette Sangster Residential Loan Officer
As a native of the Wenatchee Valley, Brette Sangster has a deep appreciation for the homes, neighborhoods and people who make up the community. Her 35 years of residential lending experience and lifetime of living in the area have made her a valued asset for clients who are buying their first home, purchasing their dream home or refinancing their current property. She also assists many local home builders with speculative construction and land development loans.
Brette's work has also earned her the recognition of her peers, and she has received the Banner's Best Award for 15+ years. The honor confirms what her clients already know: that she's one of the best Residential Loan Officers in the business, going the extra mile for them when they need it most.
Call Brette today to get started or to hear more about your loan options.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.