As a native of the Wenatchee Valley, Brette Sangster has a deep appreciation for the homes, neighborhoods and people who make up the community. Her 35 years of residential lending experience and lifetime of living in the area have made her a valued asset for clients who are buying their first home, purchasing their dream home or refinancing their current property. She also assists many local home builders with speculative construction and land development loans.
Brette's work has also earned her the recognition of her peers, and she has received the Banner's Best Award for 15+ years. The honor confirms what her clients already know: that she's one of the best Residential Loan Officers in the business, going the extra mile for them when they need it most.
Call Brette today to get started or to hear more about your loan options.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- You know it when you find that perfect location. Whether you’re ready to build is a different subject. Our lot loans provide competitive rates, in-house approvals and fast processing, and we allow you to borrow up to 75% of the lot value.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.