Kristi McPherson Residential Loan Officer
Kristi McPherson has more than 20 years in the real estate industry, primarily serving clients in the Central Washington region. Her strong attention to detail and genuine customer care ensures her clients' needs are met fully and promptly. Whether you are looking to buy, build or refinance, Kristi will bring you peace of mind and a positive customer experience throughout the loan process.
Kristi has a strong bond with the region she serves, having lived and worked in Central Washington for more than two decades. She and her husband spend much of their free time with their teenage children skiing at Mission Ridge, boating on the Columbia River and Lake Chelan, golfing and hiking. Kristi enthusiastically attends her son and daughter's school athletics and activities while also doing volunteer work for the North Central Washington Association of Realtors, NAPMW Wenatchee Valley, and Building North Central Washington. She is also a graduate of Washington State University.
If you are looking for a results-oriented loan officer who specializes in all areas of residential lending and has a keen knowledge of the region she serves, contact Kristi today for assistance. You can trust her to do the right things the right way.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.