A Residential Loan Officer since 2002, Pennie Whitish has the knowledge and insight to help her clients discover the mortgage solutions that match their personal goals. Whether a client is buying their first home or remodeling their dream home, Pennie enjoys helping them navigate their options and understand what to expect from start to finish. Her dedication to creating an exceptional experience for her clients is just one reason she's earned a Banner's Best Award six times.
"I want clients to know I care about them and see them as unique individuals," she said. "Not as just another transaction or number."
An avid runner, Pennie knows the feeling of accomplishment that comes with crossing life's finish lines. She's also involved in organizations that are important to the community. Pennie is an active member of Kiwanis and volunteers with a local senior citizen support organization. She's taught First-Time Homebuyer classes throughout her career.
If you are planning to buy a home, build your dream home, purchase a rental property or refinance anywhere across the Pacific Northwest, Pennie is ready to help.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.