Diana Meacham has been helping homebuyers finance their Puget Sound dream homes since 1991. She's worked and advocated for people at all stages in the borrowing process and understands the variety of loan types available including conventional/conforming, FHA and VA loans. Her ability to help people navigate the mortgage landscape has made her a valued partner for her clients. It's just one of the reasons clients have nominated her as one of Seattle Magazine's five-star lending professionals, several years in a row.
Building a stronger community is important to Diana, and she's taught several first-time homebuyer workshops in the area. She's also a member of the Greater Seattle Business Association and the Seattle Mortgage Bankers Association.
When you're ready to start your homebuying journey, give Diana a call.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.